Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yipee...I'm going to VIP night!

Ok, so call me a geek, but I'm all excited. After 18 years in the car industry, I'm finally going to VIP night for the Canadian International Autoshow. I know it may sound lame to some of you in the industry, but us lowly Service types are rarely invited. I think it has something to do with the stratospheric ticket prices.

For those of you who have never been up to Toronto for the show, I'll give you a bit of perspective. The big show in Detroit has 700,000 square feet as compared to over 850,000 for the Toronto show. It's a BIG show. That said, last year I went once the show opened on a snowy weekday, by myself and did the whole show in just over 3 hours! That isn't an indication of the size of the show, rather the fact that I've been to so many car shows over the years that I don't get IN every car on the floor. I actually didn't get in a single car last year, but I think my rotundness looked cool on a custom Harley bomber!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google