Thursday, February 02, 2006

2007 Austin Healey????


Thanks to Autoblog for getting my imagination going on this one! There are rumours floating around that this "Tempest" concept might acutally be the base for a 2007 Healey. The conspiracy theory types have pointed out that the car is just a photoshopped Solstice and the argument could be right. The back half certainly does resemble the Pontiac roadster. Either way, I think it looks great. Let's hope that it's not like the many other British retro rides that haven't been built.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

If it were to be affordable, well reasonable, I would love to have a new Healey. Although I'm a huge Ford fan, that doesn't mean I don't like other cars and at an early age I came to love the Healey 3000.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google