Saturday, January 14, 2006

Killjoy

like any good blooger, I attempt to visit the blogs of people who comment on here, so long as they are real people, not just some knob trying to sell me a real estate scam. So I visited Juicy Fruit's site & was looking forward to reading all about the life of a park ranger.

"I am only 28 years old, I am not too far off from these guys, but when I was their age, I didn't do stuff like this, I had fun yes, but I didn't need to break the law to do it."

What were they doing?

Drinking in the park!!!! Oh my...imagine the horror....teenagers drinking in a park!!! Now don't get me wrong, I would be the first one to smack them out for making too much noise, making a mess or doing damage in the park, but to find someone so young who is upset by kids drinking is weird. Guy, that is normal behaviour for teenagers! You live in Virginia, not Utah...get a sense of humour!

Don't even get me started on busting people for having sex in the car.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google